Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography

+3
dark magician 85
RedactedEntry
The Life Less One
7 posters

Go down

HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography Empty HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography

Post by The Life Less One 23rd November 2013, 8:37 am

Ok so this is a topic where only the top ten duelists of HDA will post their biography should they want to. The top ten people consist of Deadkiller8, Farmstandfresh, ! Nova Master !, ! A Nerd Next Door, Azaux, The Life Less One, dark magician 85, BarcodePez, l Pkin l and Kingboo dA Kid. You CANNOT write a biography here if your not in the top ten however you CAN reply to biographies here. Also anyone who does their biography please state your rank thank you.
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down

HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography Empty Re: HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography

Post by The Life Less One 23rd November 2013, 8:46 am

The Life Less One's biography (RANK 5)

Hey everybody im The Life Less One but just call me life or lifeless for convienance. I started playing yugioh since may 2013 so that has only been about 6 months so far and im linking the game! I am currently HDA's administrator who likes to have a bit of fun. My favourite decks consist of: Battlin' Boxer, Fire Kings, Constellars, Herald Agents and Geargia Karakuri OTK which i just learned. I do not really have a problem with meta and will use meta if need be. I am a good duelist that has come Top 8 in locals at bermondsey gamers club twice. I also plan on going to Regionals on 15th december and hope I come Top 16 so I can have a star eater playmat. I live in london and I am 15 years old. I completed my Mathematics GCSE a year early due to the fact that I am great at Maths. Hence my previous username  was MathMan. I have onee younger brother about 2 years younger than me who also plays yugioh his DN is Kaibaman. I gave him that account after I won it in a duel with a random person who wanted my account because he liked the name lol. I was also an ex-tester of HDA and tested the 2nd highest amount of people after Azaux. I'm a great guy who likes to have fun and is not afraid to duel HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography 416687979. Thank you for listening to my short Biography.
~ The Life Less One
P.S Yes my grammar sucks Life Less<-- onion head in honour of me xD
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down

HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography Empty Re: HDA's top ten duelist nov 2013 biography

Post by RedactedEntry 23rd November 2013, 9:31 am

Farmstandfresh's Biography (RANK 10)

I have gone by many names, but you will all call me Farmstandfresh, or Farm. I, like many, initially picked up Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid. I was about ten years old when I first got into the game. I remember buying my first starter decks, based on the Duelist Kingdom decks of Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, and Pegasus. I played with these cards and bought packs for a while. However, I never actually stayed interested with the game long enough to see any "archetypes." My old decks were cookie cutters, with absolutely no inherent strategy. I just put strong monsters in, and whatever traps and spells I found cool. I believed I had a good deck, because I owned a copy of Dark Paladin, and was able to summon him (with one copy of each card needed). I put the cards down around the time GX came out in America.

I got back into the game around June of 2013. Many of my friends were playing the game, and I was convinced to get back into it. I watched my friends duel, and my interests were peaked by the Xyz summoning mechanic, which had been entirely new to me (I didn't even know how to Synchro summon until about October). I watched two of my friends duel each other (Utopia ZW VS Hazy Flames) and as I saw Basiltrice simply remove Utopia, equipped with Lightning Blade and Leo Arms, from the game, I knew I would have to build a deck with new cards. Duelist Kingdom-era normal monsters were not going to cut it.

I decided I would buy some new random cards, and look at what archetypes support I got, and then look to build a deck based on which one I liked most. The card store I went to was selling Return of the Duelist packs, except in a box that came with a copy of Heroic Champion - Excalibur. I bought one of these. Inside the packs, I received three copies of Photon Caesar. I really liked his effect, and his art, so I looked into more Photon cards. Soon, I found myself building a legit Photon / Galaxy deck (my original build was focused on Utopia Ray V).

So, a lot happened between then and now. I learned a lot about the metagame (although I refuse to use any meta decks), and I like to think I have become a good duelist. So, about me. I am nineteen years old, I live in New York City, and I am currently working towards my BS in information technology. I'm usually a nice guy, but sometimes I'm not. I have recently been promoted to tester, which is pretty cool.
RedactedEntry
RedactedEntry
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BarcodePez 23rd November 2013, 2:15 pm

im writing this because im awsome, i started playing yugioh competitively about 7 years ago but took a long break and finished hat break 2 years ago re entering yugioh with dark worlds, i love meta because they are the best decks by far, if anyone disagree's you dont understand yugioh as a whole. my opinions on yugioh, people need to stop listening to scrubs.. and yugitubers... the game wasnt made to be fair so dont complain, the game is awsome and so is tier 1, now this isnt really a biography i just felt like saying this stuff cuz i could i just dont understand how pkin got a better mark then me and dark magician when me and him have beaten him before and if he would like to prove me wrong and beat me you are free to challenge me but the result will still be the same me and dark magician winning
BarcodePez
BarcodePez

https://www.youtube.com/user/barcodepez18

Back to top Go down

Post by {Valhalla} Iswarm 23rd November 2013, 2:57 pm

DeadKiller8's Biography (RANK 10)

well...... ya so im deadkiller only 2 weeks on here and among the top 10  not much else to say
{Valhalla} Iswarm
{Valhalla} Iswarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeru Aizawa 28th November 2013, 1:57 am

! Nova Master !'s Biography (Rank 9)

Hi, I'm Nova/Takeru/Kuriboh, and this is my biography. I'm going to make this short, decks I use are Destiny Heroes, Chaos Dragon, Fire Kings, Bujins, Harpie(History), Photons, Synchrons, and Lavals (I still have a LOT of decks). I used to use many decks but some of them are either deleted or never used.. Today, I mainly use Photons and/or Fire kings. Bujins are of course, second in line along with lavals.

About me: I used to be a horrible player, although I managed to get into Ra with a 45 Card deck E-Heroes (Not surprising really. Got demoted to Slifer anyways. I asked for it Razz) Later on, i joined a tourney and tried out with Chaos Dragons, which backfires because i never used Chaos dragon until i learned how to use it and pushed it to the limit on rating. Later on, i manage to beat pez once somehow with Cyber dragon that aren't consistent. That made my day Wink. Continuing on, I've improved, making more decks. I'd like to thank Trinity, or Dyst, for recruiting me. Without him, i would've been the same noob back then. I also made many friends along the way. Some left, some went inactive, and some are still here today. I'm glad I was here. This is the story how my life changed in a year.

Thank you if you actually read all of this <3. If you didn't, I will find you, I'll stab you till you die! Jk, i'll still love you Razz
Takeru Aizawa
Takeru Aizawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Judgment Master 28th November 2013, 10:40 am

ajajja this looks good let me get back in the game to duel all of yuh Razz
Judgment Master
Judgment Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down