Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)

+6
{Valhalla} Iswarm
Takeru Aizawa
chaosxyz411
jon101
The Life Less One
CollinFighter
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)  - Page 2 Empty New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)

Post by CollinFighter 26th November 2013, 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok well this is my idea.

Well first a hand full of people get to chose a mill item and they have good affects in duels I will tell you what they do in duels a little later in this PM. Ok well each player starts out with 2 star chips and 1 mill item if they are lucky. Duelists duel for star chips and Items. At the end of Day 10 of the tour each player needs a minimum of 10 star chips.
Each Item = 5 star chips.
At the end of Day 20ish each duelist needed minimum 15 star chips.
Around Day 30ish you need 25 Star chips.
Then the finials will take place.

Items in duels: You can only use it once a duel

Millennium Puzzle: Since in the original yugioh Yugi used the Mind Shuffle once a duel a player can shuffle his present hand back to their deck and redraw the same amount of cards.
OR
You can target 2 cards in your opponents hand and shuffle them back into the deck and the opponent redraws.

Millennium Ring: The ring helps the owner find anything they need.

So you can search in your deck and grab 1 card and add it to your hand BUT you can’t use it in that turn you used it.
OR
Call a card type and your opponent must banish one of that card types from the deck

Millennium Eye: The holder can see into there opponents minds. You can see your opponents hand and discard 1 card from it.
OR
You can see your opponents face down spell/trap or monsters.

Millennium Scale: Can put a soul on trial to see if they or lying or unworthy of something.
If your life points are lower than your opponent by the max of 2000 you and your opponents life points are switched.
OR
If you would take effect damage or battle damage with the max of 1000 your opponent takes it instead of you.

Millennium Key: Can enter a person mind. Both players draw 2 cards but your opponent discards 1.
OR
Your opponent can not activate spell/trap card effects during his/her next turn. Then you draw 1 card.

Millennium Rod: Takes control of people. You can take control of 1 of your opponent’s monsters for the reminder of your turn.
OR
You can “freeze” a monster and makes it effect negated and can’t switch its battle positions. Then draw 1 card.

Millennium Necklace: Allows holder to see into future and past. You can choose 2 cards in your deck and place them on top of your deck in any order.
OR
You can see the top 3 cards on top of your opponent’s deck and put them in any order you choose.

In this tour. You can use a deck in any generation: Deck Ban List: Exidoa, Burn. Stall, DR, Final countdown, Bad reachion. No Tier 1 Decks for fun Razz.
If this idea takes off then I Call the Necklace. New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)  - Page 2 416687979
I sent this idea to Azaux but he left so i have to post it here.
THX

CollinFighter
CollinFighter

Back to top Go down

New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)

Post by CollinFighter 1st December 2013, 4:30 pm

Ok so with a fewer amount of people then I first hoped I decided to add a couple of rules and show where everyone stands.

1; Each participate can only have 1 item to make it fair for the fewer amount of people.
2; As it still stands you can only use a MI effects once a duel.
3; Each duel will be 2/3 with the current ban list.
4; All MI effects can NOT be negated and you can only use it on YOUR turn.
5; Each MI = 5 starships at the end of each period
6; Each participate instead of 2 star chips at the beginning I have decided that you will get 5 for easy betting.
7; Post the results of each duel in this thread and either A) Get your opponent to confirm or B) Snap a screenshot.
8; You can switch between 3 decks. TO make it easier for people when people watch to get an advantage.
9: No tier 1 decks of any kind. You may use 1 type of DR but not all of them.
None of the following decks: Exioda, Lock-Down, Stall, Burn, Final Countdown, Bad Reaction.
10: Good luck to everyone on the 2nd!!

People and what they hold:

Collin Fighter/ Millennium Necklace.
DeadKiller8/ Millennium Ring
Kingboo dA Kid/ Millennium Scale
Chaosxyz411/ Millennium Key
! Nova Master !/Millennium Eye
The Life Less One/ Millennium Puzzle
QuasarHokage/ Millennium Rod

People with no MI:
Jon101
Stiven12
Pkin
CollinFighter
CollinFighter

Back to top Go down

New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)

Post by Luck God Marth 1st December 2013, 5:10 pm

Jon101 Isnt Participating...
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Life Less One 2nd December 2013, 1:51 pm

QuasarHokage wrote:Jon101 Isnt Participating...
Yea his PC broke but it doesn't matter someone can replace him I think but yea Quasar I shall duel you for that Item of yours hehehehehe
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down

New Tournament (Duelist Kingdom)  - Page 2 Empty Opening Remarks

Post by CollinFighter 2nd December 2013, 4:39 pm

Well it is finally starting.... Well good luck to all participants and I have decided to extend the date tomorrow will be the due date to sign up. All MI have been taken but participants should still duel for Items and starchips. I will leave you with the words Shadi said to Yugi and to himself.

"I know not who has stolen the Millennium Item and upset the cosmic balance, but maybe I should begin my search here. Throughout the centuries those who have come to possess 1 Item have often been driven to covet the all.

The theft of the MI was only the first sign that evil once again threatens the Earth bringing madness in it's wake.
As in time, chaos once more threatens  to envelop the unsuspecting world.

Take great care, be on your guard. For whoever the Thief is that stole the MI will come seeking yours."
CollinFighter
CollinFighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 2nd December 2013, 9:21 pm

The Life Less One wrote:
QuasarHokage wrote:Jon101 Isnt Participating...
Yea his PC broke but it doesn't matter someone can replace him I think but yea Quasar I shall duel you for that Item of yours hehehehehe

Thinking about it.... no
im dueling Nova 1st his Item is no match for mine
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2