Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

+7
Kakashi Hatake
Aaron
Hell Kaiser
Luck God Marth
dresto5
Grand Master Zero
Megurine Luka
11 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here) Empty obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

Post by Megurine Luka 8th July 2014, 8:08 pm

At heavens duel academy, a plane holding many transfer students arrives and begins unloading
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka

Back to top Go down

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here) Empty Re: obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

Post by Grand Master Zero 8th July 2014, 8:23 pm

Jaden walks into the airport and saw the large plain that was taking him to the duel academy. it was a large holding plane that was a silver and had kiba corp decal on the wings and the side of the plane he awed from amazement. Jaden saw a group of kids his age gather around the terminal and he decided this was the plane. when he entered it was astounding it looked much larger then what he expected. he then waited around to see if he can make new friends before lift off.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here) Empty Re: obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

Post by dresto5 8th July 2014, 11:23 pm

hi
dresto5
dresto5

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 8th July 2014, 11:29 pm

Kid Got onto the plane bored for some reason he decided to join he couldn't even remember why " Oh well he said and started fixing up his deck"
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 9th July 2014, 12:19 am

Jaden started walking around the massion like plane carrier and started talking to fellow student and asked why they desided to go to the academy.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Kaiser 9th July 2014, 12:45 am

Themis gets his deck out and starts working on strategies.
Hell Kaiser
Hell Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron 9th July 2014, 6:55 am

DeVonte entered the plane and began greeting the other students, grabbing their hands and pulling them in for a mini hug.

"Sup" he said to each student
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakashi Hatake 9th July 2014, 9:03 am

Kaze saw that DeVonte was giving out hugs and when it was his turn he pushed him to another student saying " Hi I'm kaze and I'm not a fan of hugs so bye!" as soon he left he sighed in relief " I wonder If I can play Duel Monsters with here nah If I ask them it makes it seem like I want to be friends "
" Come on your soo lonly and who knows you might even find a girlfriend " His Duel Monster Spirits Winda Priestess of Gusto and Gusto Egul said teasingly
" you know I can't " he whispered softly so other people wouldn't think he was crazy " I don't think I could like anyone especially after There death " He noticed a girl whispering to the spirits
" Can She see them no that's crazy talk of course she can't see them " He said silently
Kakashi Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka 9th July 2014, 9:20 am

Winry, sporting her white, collared top, blue skirt, and black shoes, had arrived at the academy, and wondered at the possibilities that she had here. she knew that her stay would be short, 6 months to a year, but she planned to make the most of her time at the academy
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka

Back to top Go down

Post by Decker 9th July 2014, 11:31 am

Ed stood by a wall reading a books on riddles "hmmm I am complicated and simple at the same time what am I, jeez this riddles are harder than i thought perhaps some cheating is in order" Ed pulls out his phone and searches for answers
Decker
Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 9th July 2014, 12:34 pm

Jaden finally got off the plane and saw the academy in full view with  it was a large academy with three colors that marked the academy red, yellow and blue. Jaden saw the line for school uniforms,  he grabbed a blue and white blazer with blue jeans and blue and white shoes. Jaden put the blazer over his white hoodie and put on his new shoes. he then saw other students in his dorm color and decided to talk to them.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron 9th July 2014, 12:43 pm

DeVonte walked to the uniform section and pulled out a fresh blue jacket, he slipped it on and rolled up the sleaves, dusted off his shoulders and flattened the material, he then reached into his backpack and pulled out a matching blue snapback and put it on his head backwards

"Oh hello... Dayum!" He said to himself.

He then began to join the other blue wearing passengers in conversation.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 9th July 2014, 12:51 pm

Jaden saw the kid walking over he reluctantly said hello and introduced himself and asked what the kids name was.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka 9th July 2014, 12:59 pm

Winry looks around at the other students, both transfer and regular, wondering which decks they all use.
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron 9th July 2014, 1:01 pm

"Names DeVonte, brother, who are you"
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 9th July 2014, 1:43 pm

It was so great being on the island sure he had to wear a unifor but who cares he could just adjust it later he put on a Blue Uniform and walked outside and walked outside and saw other blue students and greeted them with a hello, a handshake, and a smile that would make people think he's a dumbass
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 9th July 2014, 2:06 pm

I'm jaden Kiryu it's a pleasure to meet you James
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Kaiser 9th July 2014, 2:42 pm

Themis got his Blue uniform on gather his Duel Monster history books and Began to study the other students.
Hell Kaiser
Hell Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Decker 9th July 2014, 2:45 pm

Ed put on his yellow uniform and made his way to his seat where all the other yellows were at he then took out his video game and began to play it, while doing that we began to adjust his ra yellow jacket then begin to look around at the others and thought "meh they all look way too serious" he then began to play his game
Decker
Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron 9th July 2014, 2:59 pm

"James? Sure man you call me whatever you like!"
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 9th July 2014, 3:18 pm

Cool I'm glade because this place is really big.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 9th July 2014, 4:35 pm

Kid Sighed he had no one to duel he didn't notice what or rather who he was walking into "Oh I'm sorry... uh what's your name"
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka 9th July 2014, 4:35 pm

Winry gets her uniform, but elects not to put it on. she then decides to go and mingle with the other obelisk girls
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka

Back to top Go down

Post by Megurine Luka 9th July 2014, 4:36 pm

Pretty soon, shes befriended a bunch of the girls, and they begin whispering. winry learns that students have been going missing, mainly from obelisk, but from the other dorms too
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 9th July 2014, 4:47 pm

Kid said " Nevermind I'll uhh see you later I'm reallly sorry for this and went to peek on the other dorms

*Red Dorms*
Kid looked on and just saw a bunch of dope messing around he sighed he wasn't gonna find anyone here

*Yellow Dorm*
He looked into the window and saw a kid playing a video game he sighed he did not want to ask someone who was playing a game for a duel for all he knew he could be in a boss battle and all the other yellow's looked to serious so he just went off into the other direction and all the other yellow's looked to serious

*Blue Dorm*
He frowned wait wasn't I already here he saw some girls whispering to each other he went up and said " hey do any of you girls wanna duel"

Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next