Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

my merlantean, chaos dragon, twilight sworns, blackwing and battlin boxer decks (any advice on any deck then ill consider it thx)

+2
Koinu Kitten<3
Darkphoenix
6 posters

Go down

my merlantean, chaos dragon, twilight sworns, blackwing and battlin boxer decks (any advice on any deck then ill consider it thx) Empty my merlantean, chaos dragon, twilight sworns, blackwing and battlin boxer decks (any advice on any deck then ill consider it thx)

Post by Darkphoenix 3rd October 2013, 1:25 pm

merlantean deck : https://i.imgur.com/ftWEidp.png

chaos dragon deck: https://i.imgur.com/UD6ieMX.png, might need help on this as to if i should add more traps.

twilight deck: https://i.imgur.com/Zmg6F7V.png thinking of addind triple JD need thoughts as to if I should.

blackwing deck: https://i.imgur.com/j1c7Bpj.png

battlin' boxer deck: https://i.imgur.com/UjsU0Q5.png need some advice on this deck as to what cards i should add and take out plz. thx

Thank u guys these are my decks. Plz comment, rate if need be and some advice will be appreciated. Thx cya round.
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

my merlantean, chaos dragon, twilight sworns, blackwing and battlin boxer decks (any advice on any deck then ill consider it thx) Empty Re: my merlantean, chaos dragon, twilight sworns, blackwing and battlin boxer decks (any advice on any deck then ill consider it thx)

Post by Koinu Kitten<3 3rd October 2013, 1:40 pm

they look good to me
Koinu Kitten<3
Koinu Kitten<3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

my merlantean, chaos dragon, twilight sworns, blackwing and battlin boxer decks (any advice on any deck then ill consider it thx) Empty Re: my merlantean, chaos dragon, twilight sworns, blackwing and battlin boxer decks (any advice on any deck then ill consider it thx)

Post by Darkphoenix 3rd October 2013, 1:52 pm

k thx they r quite alright but needed some help on the ones ive stated above
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior of ying-yang 3rd October 2013, 4:02 pm

i like the blackwing and twilight ones
warrior of ying-yang
warrior of ying-yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkphoenix 3rd October 2013, 4:45 pm

Yeah and chaos dragons.
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior of ying-yang 3rd October 2013, 4:55 pm

no didnt like them very much
warrior of ying-yang
warrior of ying-yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkphoenix 3rd October 2013, 5:06 pm

lol k np u can tell me how to change them if u have any ideas. blackwings and twilight r pretty goog though ur right. pce!
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkphoenix 3rd October 2013, 5:06 pm

good* lol
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeru Aizawa 3rd October 2013, 5:35 pm

chaos dragon is boss mage. Learn to accept them cx.
Takeru Aizawa
Takeru Aizawa

Back to top Go down

Post by l Pkin l 3rd October 2013, 9:44 pm

[InfinityNova] Takeru wrote:chaos dragon is boss mage. Learn to accept them cx.
it's only boss when you mill the right cards O_o
l Pkin l
l Pkin l

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeru Aizawa 3rd October 2013, 9:45 pm

true. but that goes for twilight as well. mill all 3 JD and you need to either wait for Rein Or gg cx
Takeru Aizawa
Takeru Aizawa

Back to top Go down

Post by l Pkin l 3rd October 2013, 9:56 pm

true xD
l Pkin l
l Pkin l

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkphoenix 4th October 2013, 5:33 am

yes but beckoning light plus gold sarco can help too and some other carda. Still i won with my twilight without using JD's even once. Inj every duel.
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by l Pkin l 4th October 2013, 2:03 pm

I mean even doe the deck revolves around JD doesn't necessarily you must win with it ^^
l Pkin l
l Pkin l

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkphoenix 4th October 2013, 2:23 pm

yeah exactly my point. lol
pce!
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Judgment Dragon 5th October 2013, 3:09 pm

Your twilight deck looks pretty good, it does look like every know and again you will suffer from inconsistency, but apart from that it seems pretty good :3
Judgment Dragon
Judgment Dragon

http://judgmentday.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkphoenix 5th October 2013, 3:12 pm

Meh true ill come up with something I guess
Darkphoenix
Darkphoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Judgment Dragon 5th October 2013, 3:32 pm

Sure thing ^_^
Judgment Dragon
Judgment Dragon

http://judgmentday.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down