Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

rune please read (i will repost if i have to)

+2
RedactedEntry
BarcodePez
6 posters

Go down

rune please read (i will repost if i have to) Empty rune please read (i will repost if i have to)

Post by BarcodePez 13th November 2013, 10:30 pm

so i got banned from chat not for breaking rules... but for this https://i.imgur.com/LkVKCJo.png
now rune im not gunna lie your staff is getting annoying which is why i want to become and admin because all these people are doing are listening to narrow minded opinions from most of the staff and other i know his will disrespect people but dumbass's on the academy. yugiohmania was also banned when he was just trying to correct a ruling error from one of the salty duelist but the salty duelist blew it out of propartion and gave us a speech on respect bla bla bla, so all im gunna say is think about who you give people staff positions to because im sick of this now.
if people are just gunna insult people because they use a good deck they need to learn the game better but all these people dont wanna learn so whats the point at the end of the day rune all we have been trying to do is help people but they take it as insults or us picking on them, yeah we use banter but the fools dont know what that is, and yeah i call people scrubs, so the fact i was banned for what i said in the above link. i dont see how that is ban worthy
BarcodePez
BarcodePez

https://www.youtube.com/user/barcodepez18

Back to top Go down

rune please read (i will repost if i have to) Empty Re: rune please read (i will repost if i have to)

Post by RedactedEntry 13th November 2013, 10:41 pm

Your ban had nothing to do with the confrontation you and Mania initiated with me. Pk took a strictly neutral stance in our argument. You were banned because he requested for everyone to quell their behavior, and you refused.

Just wanted to clear that up.
RedactedEntry
RedactedEntry
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

rune please read (i will repost if i have to) Empty Re: rune please read (i will repost if i have to)

Post by BarcodePez 13th November 2013, 10:43 pm

no i didnt i wanted it all to stop but you wouldnt shut up
BarcodePez
BarcodePez

Back to top Go down

Post by {Valhalla} Iswarm 13th November 2013, 10:48 pm

u guys gonna do this here now look u are bashing the staff right at rune here seems to me like farm andi could be the more intelligent people here huh
{Valhalla} Iswarm
{Valhalla} Iswarm

Back to top Go down

Post by RedactedEntry 13th November 2013, 10:49 pm

No, that is not at all the case. You and Mania were relentless in your attempts to provoke DeadKiller and me. This is nothing out of the ordinary for you two. I had apologized for my actions, and yet you both continued, even though I repeatedly informed you that I was not interested in what you had to say to me. You hid behind the guise of "just doing your job," but what you were obviously truly doing was baiting us, probably trying to have us banned in your place. Too bad it all backfired, eh?

If I were the one who, "would not shut up," then why are you banned from chat, while I am not?

Pez, here's the best advice anyone is going to give you: stop being so cocky and arrogant. You're good at Yu-Gi-Oh? Good for you. Stop putting people down because you beat them. You expect respect from other players, yet you'll let nothing get between you and belittling someone else over a game.  Clean up your act, and then maybe people will take you seriously.

And please, for the love of God's holy hell, clean up your grammar. Your posts are literally painful to read.
RedactedEntry
RedactedEntry
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~King~ 13th November 2013, 10:54 pm

Lol. Not to mention, he's basically insulting you for not being good at a CHILDREN'S CARD GAME. I have 2 words for you, Pez:

WHO, CARES.
~King~
~King~

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcodePez 13th November 2013, 10:55 pm

dah Love are you on about dude i wasnt being cocky... i didnt put anyone down because i beat them i actually said gg to deadkiller so what you said there does not apply also i had stopped talking.... and you and yugioh were still at it dip shit, and i dont expect respect from other players because i dont care enough for that respect i have enough respect in this academy to need yours.....and my gramma i have dislecia so its not my problem about y gramma and stuff also im english i use alot of slang in my words because thats what the english do, and saying that whole thing about why wasnt i banned then i dont give a shit soon rune will find out what happened and without warning both me and yugioh were banned and i find it hard to believe you didnt get a warning so me and yugioh will be talking to run because we are sick of this narrow minded people in yugioh, also im cocky because i can be and i have the right to be, this all started because of your salty act and respect speech
BarcodePez
BarcodePez

Back to top Go down

Post by RedactedEntry 13th November 2013, 10:57 pm

BarcodePez wrote:also im cocky because i can be and i have the right to be
This.

Just. This.
RedactedEntry
RedactedEntry
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by {Valhalla} Iswarm 13th November 2013, 11:00 pm

k theres 1
{Valhalla} Iswarm
{Valhalla} Iswarm

Back to top Go down

Post by RedactedEntry 13th November 2013, 11:01 pm

yugiohmania827 wrote:farm stop your lying, he didnt write that, and you just love to lie to try and persuade people. All I am gonna say, up yours bro. Peace
P.S. I could care less if I get banned for this.
If you had read his most recent post, you'd have found that he did indeed post what I quoted.
RedactedEntry
RedactedEntry
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcodePez 13th November 2013, 11:08 pm

im not even gunna bother with you, your a waste of y time xD i never made anyone feel bad for beating them and i dont do that all i do is banter if your too much of a child to understand banter thats your problem also king, you say this is a childrens card game then why is it so complex that most children cant play it? either way ill explain this to rune you can say what you want farm but at the end of the day im not in the wrong, i expressed my opinion and got banned with no warning, lie all you want and target only the bad things i say but you started the arguement and wouldnt shush when me dead and the mods were telling you to
BarcodePez
BarcodePez

Back to top Go down

Post by {Valhalla} Iswarm 13th November 2013, 11:11 pm

hold up, during our duel u were laughing at the moves I made and ur counters. Ya dude ur totally innocent
{Valhalla} Iswarm
{Valhalla} Iswarm

Back to top Go down

Post by RedactedEntry 13th November 2013, 11:17 pm

BarcodePez wrote:im not even gunna bother with you, your a waste of y time xD i never made anyone feel bad for beating them and i dont do that all i do is banter if your too much of a child to understand banter thats your problem also king, you say this is a childrens card game then why is it so complex that most children cant play it? either way ill explain this to rune you can say what you want farm but at the end of the day im not in the wrong, i expressed my opinion and got banned with no warning, lie all you want and target only the bad things i say but you started the arguement and wouldnt shush when me dead and the mods were telling you to
The mods were telling all of us to shut up - not just me. And unlike you, I listened to them. That's why I wasn't banned.

You're digging your own grave, Pez.
RedactedEntry
RedactedEntry
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by {Valhalla} Iswarm 13th November 2013, 11:18 pm

ikr
{Valhalla} Iswarm
{Valhalla} Iswarm

Back to top Go down

Post by RuneChampion 14th November 2013, 12:14 am

OK I seen all i needed to see. Me and Pk will be talking about what should happen here so this thread will now be locked
RuneChampion
RuneChampion
Administrator
Administrator

https://heavensduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down