Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

2 Ideas to help the academy

4 posters

Go down

2 Ideas to help the academy Empty 2 Ideas to help the academy

Post by Hell Kaiser 27th December 2013, 12:16 am

Maybe we should set up a Youtube channel for the academy to help it become more popular. 2nd Idea we should try to set up a night crew for certain days to help with recruiting and stuff I have notice late at night on DN and Devpro that people are looking for academies to join and it is alot of people so maybe we should have a few people on there to get more recruits.
Hell Kaiser
Hell Kaiser

Back to top Go down

2 Ideas to help the academy Empty Re: 2 Ideas to help the academy

Post by The Life Less One 27th December 2013, 8:17 am

Hell Kaiser wrote:Maybe we should set up a Youtube channel for the academy to help it become more popular. 2nd Idea we should try to set up a night crew for certain days to help with recruiting and stuff I have notice late at night on DN and Devpro that people are looking for academies to join and it is alot of people so maybe we should have a few people on there to get more recruits.

For the first suggestion I think it has been done. By that I mean the academy doesn't have a youtube channel but rune created a video on the academy if I remember right.
For the second suggestion it is a good idea but what timezone are you in EST? If you are then late at night on EST means someone from somewhere like Australia can recruit at the time if your talking about GMT then people from timezone EST can recruit at the time so yea if the timezone is specified then it is possible i guess.
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down

Post by {Valhalla} Iswarm 27th December 2013, 12:35 pm

good ideas but I got 1 good one.... If anyone has seen the show Street Outlaws you will know what im talking about.....OK so heres whats up. We should have a top 10 list that goes year round and it will be decided with the top 10 list for December. Every Saturday, someone can challenge the person ahead of them to a match duel. If the person lower wins then they swap positions, if the higher one wins then nothing happens. For example : say I was the # 6 person on the list and I decide to challenge the # 5 person, I can do so and if I win I become #5 and the other would go down to #6 I the other person were to win the match then noting happens. If I win, I can immediately challenge the #4 person or stay at 5 for the week. If a person is not on the list, they can challenge ONLY the *10 person and if *10 loses he is out of the list till next week. If I lose, I CANNOT challenge the same person again that week. I CAN however do it again the next week if I choose. One catch. YOU CANNOT TURN DOWN A CHALLENGE OR YOU WILL FORFIET YOUR SPOT TO THE OTHER PERSON. I think this would take the spot of always having a tournament that fails every time. Hope this can expand also. Post what u think...
{Valhalla} Iswarm
{Valhalla} Iswarm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Life Less One 27th December 2013, 1:57 pm

I like that idea dead besides I have to do the Top ten for December anyways so I guess it could work but one question after a week let's say if your not in the top 10 but u duel #10 and win and get into top 10 then would the rankings be reset next week. The goal is to try to stay into top 10 or get into a higher position maybe?
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down

Post by ! A Nerd Next Door 27th December 2013, 2:32 pm

I do like the ideas. Keep it flowing.
! A Nerd Next Door
! A Nerd Next Door

Back to top Go down

Post by {Valhalla} Iswarm 28th December 2013, 12:21 am

The Life Less One wrote:I like that idea dead besides I have to do the Top ten for December anyways so I guess it could work but one question after a week let's say if your not in the top 10 but u duel #10 and win and get into top 10 then would the rankings be reset next week. The goal is to try to stay into top 10 or get into a higher position maybe?

Only the positions would change not the whole list.... so if 10 and 9 dueled and 10 would win... that would be the only thing that changed 10 to 9 and 9 to 10
{Valhalla} Iswarm
{Valhalla} Iswarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down