Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it.

+4
InfernoNeos
Dead PhoenixFX
Nazo
cstyles224
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it. Empty I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it.

Post by cstyles224 4th March 2015, 2:00 pm

So, I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I have started my own solo project, and because I'm a polite person, I am asking for permission from people. This project involves the wintersong rp from way back, since that's what I find the most interesting, I am asking permission to use people characters in my project, providing they weren't whipped from history, killed, or stayed in the Guild rp dimension, as either A: A mention. Or B: As a vital person. The main focus is the future, after Peace was killed in the Guild dimension, the gist it since Peace is gone, the 'law' he set up has gone to shit, the only place still under control is the new main city, after wintersong was fucked over. The main people in the project will be new people completely new people not used in the rp, original rp characters would be older and play more of a Bruce Wayne role in Batman Beyond, and less of a main role, unless they are a younger character. If you took a look at this than great, send out what you're okay with, and I'll work on getting you in.

-Cstyles
cstyles224
cstyles224

Back to top Go down

I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it. Empty Re: I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it.

Post by Nazo 4th March 2015, 4:17 pm

That's great and all but...
Wouldn't that be in conflict with the RP I am going to start up?
Nazo
Nazo

Back to top Go down

I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it. Empty Re: I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it.

Post by Dead PhoenixFX 4th March 2015, 6:20 pm

Decker has quit mostly, his life has all but changed after his accident so don't expect him back
Dead PhoenixFX
Dead PhoenixFX
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoNeos 4th March 2015, 6:29 pm

It's quite the sad thing to be honest. Sad Sad
InfernoNeos
InfernoNeos

Back to top Go down

Post by cstyles224 5th March 2015, 1:54 pm

Nazo, this project has nothing to do with your rp, just in an old universe in which I am using old characters with peeps permission, If you want to know what it is just incase, PM me and I'll elaberate.
cstyles224
cstyles224

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazo 5th March 2015, 5:42 pm

You clearly did not understand.
When I mean in conflict, having two RPs at the same time is a TERRIBLE idea. This would divide attention and will set up for either one failure or a total failure for both.
I assume this because you made a post regarding about making an RP despite there already being an RP being created. Furthermore, you made a post in my topic before this meaning you knew about the RP before posting this.

It's pretty obvious that it has nothing to do with my RP; do you think I suck that much at logic and understanding?
Nazo
Nazo

Back to top Go down

Post by Decker 6th March 2015, 1:24 am

Surprise motherfucka, I hear you people are starting a party without me
Decker
Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Koinu Kitten<3 6th March 2015, 10:13 am

i sent him a message even though he was logged off so im guessing he may have saw it
Koinu Kitten<3
Koinu Kitten<3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cstyles224 6th March 2015, 12:01 pm

it seems like me wanting to be secrative has caused contraversy, so ima come out to peeps, im not making an rp ssince its me. instead, im writing a book, because school stuff and homework and yh.
cstyles224
cstyles224

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazo 6th March 2015, 6:41 pm

I doubt you need to write a book.
Nazo
Nazo

Back to top Go down

Post by cstyles224 7th March 2015, 2:08 pm

Why? I'm not that dumb........ Now I feel offended. And my school is really weird, I gots to write a 150 page book due by the end of next half term.
cstyles224
cstyles224

Back to top Go down

Post by Decker 7th March 2015, 2:37 pm

Whoa there, that's not even college level assignment my friend
Decker
Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazo 7th March 2015, 4:03 pm

I never accused you of being dumb. I don't care if you're offended anyway. If you want me to call you dumb, I don't mind.
If anything, I will accuse you of being a liar. You've had many instances where you've proven that we cannot believe anything you say.
How's about you prove that you actually have to do a task like this for once? No skype or anything like that, solid proof in a picture posted.
Any school would never give a task, especially at YOUR age, as difficult as this. If you can't, you're once again a liar, whether you deny it or not.
A weird school like that would have to be an extremely gifted school where writing 150 pages is as simple as writing an essay. Issue is that you're not gifted like that. If you're offended by this, sorry not sorry.
Nazo
Nazo

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoNeos 7th March 2015, 6:59 pm

Damn son it just got all Phoenix Wright in this topic. Shocked Shocked
InfernoNeos
InfernoNeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 9th March 2015, 2:26 am

Ahhhhhh it looks like the gang is all here except for Excalibur.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 11th March 2015, 10:47 pm

Zero wrote:Ahhhhhh it looks like the gang is all here except for Excalibur.

The fuck are you talking about i'm bringing in the disco ball.
PARTY! http://heavensduelac
Seriously though I'm pretty sure i was never involved in the RP that he was talking about and there's really nothing left to be said.... well for me anyways. Although now that i AM here i have a question what was the original RP about?

Also just 'cause of Phoenix Wright.... ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT I SAY
Nazo, yes he could be lieing about his but the fact He's asking you means he wants to hand something in with the story,its just manners after all, since it is YOUR character
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoNeos 12th March 2015, 4:57 pm

YES Excalibur! I know I wasn't alone that. I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it. 416687979 I asked Dek, IDK when he's gonna be on next, so screw it. 416687979
InfernoNeos
InfernoNeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazo 12th March 2015, 6:18 pm

First of all, the post you may have read and the post I have read; styles was asking using a CRAPTON of BS to convince us. Polite? Like hell he was, he simply was asking to use our characters to write a book to hand in to his "weird" school. And writing a 150 page book? More BS that no 13 year old would ever need to do.
Second, Styles cannot be trusted with ANYTHING he says, heck he can't be trusted, period. He has already proven that we cannot trust him unless he can prove it.

If you want with help out and defend Styles, fine. Just know that I will relentless argue against you unless Styles himself proves himself. Not based on this BS paragraph edited from the original he made to convince us to let him, but the original intent where he is asking us for our characters to use to hand in to school because the school knows that most of the students go on forums and RPs and that they have to write a book about it, not optional he said he NEEDED to. If he wasn't lying and really being polite, it shouldn't be hard to provide us with proof. Privacy? Censor the stuff that is private. School regulations preventing you? Like hell, you can find a way to provide proof.

It should be pretty obvious that Styles is not allowed use any of my characters. Ever.
tl;dr Styles is lying. You can try to defend him if you want but I will argue with you endlessly if you do,
this applies to EVERYONE.
Nazo
Nazo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 12th March 2015, 11:25 pm

*Looks at Nazo*
O_O Well sorry styles I tried Nazo litteraly is Phoenix Wright..... So what was wintersong about anyways Neos
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by InfernoNeos 13th March 2015, 10:36 am

Wintersong.... I got no clue what that is man Question Question
InfernoNeos
InfernoNeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead PhoenixFX 13th March 2015, 12:42 pm

Wintersong is something to do with styles' rp
Dead PhoenixFX
Dead PhoenixFX
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 13th March 2015, 7:01 pm

well I know that but what was the plot of it
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead PhoenixFX 13th March 2015, 7:05 pm

Apparently it's an old RP so you might find something by looking back through Independant rps
Dead PhoenixFX
Dead PhoenixFX
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cstyles224 20th March 2015, 4:36 pm

Nice job just bitching about me when I can read it Nazo, but my time spent here is done, since my old/current academy is pulling itself back onto it's feet, I'm fucking done. Feel free to bitch about this 13 year old as much as you want. I am now gone. Please take the shit out of me privately next time Nazo you fuck. And goodbye everyone else~!

-The 13 year old who was taken this piss out of by Nazo
cstyles224
cstyles224

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck God Marth 20th March 2015, 5:17 pm

... So hes thirteen then....
Goodbye, we'll miss you
Luck God Marth
Luck God Marth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next