Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

I have returned, and I shall RISE!

4 posters

Go down

I have returned, and I shall RISE! Empty I have returned, and I shall RISE!

Post by Sosuke_Aizen 13th October 2013, 4:05 pm

This is a repost from JD's other forum:One of the TOP contributors on the first forum, I have arose to power again and will use my zanpakto kyokasuigetsu to make you all my slaves. Or we could just chill. I would like to be cool with everyone, but if you lose my trust, it'll be hard to get back. I'd like to become a mod, where I got close on the last forum but due to various (technical issues) it never happened. I'm interested in helping everyone grow. I will be going a weekly deck list for all the new guys who want to have fun. I will try to hold polls and build the top deck for you guy's pleasure. I'm up for a duel anytime i'm on, if i'm not busy helping someone or dueling another member. Tournaments are a big part of what I like my experience to be like on forums like this. Me and JD are in talks of making a ranking system for inside your dorms and maybe even an overall. I'll try to keep you updated on how it all goes. I love to rp. If ANYONE (of any dorm) is interested in Bleach, or wanting to get to know about it, then just talk to me. I'm glad to say i'm caught up on the manga and am pretty knowledgable. Feel free to confide in me for any troubles at home, school, etc., I'm there for you, I probably went/am going through it. Keep your head up!
Also, I'd like to inform you all i'm thinking of starting a new group, the "New Espada"
I need the 11 best from my dorm {(ranked 10-0)Least to greatest in skill} to help me. Duel your way up to the number 0 spot and and challenge me, the leader, and, if you win, you can take over the leader's position until someone takes it from you. Interested? TELL ME. Look forward to befriending you all!
-Aizen
Sosuke_Aizen
Sosuke_Aizen

Back to top Go down

I have returned, and I shall RISE! Empty Re: I have returned, and I shall RISE!

Post by The Life Less One 13th October 2013, 4:16 pm

Aizen dont make me go Dangai or FGTremember what happen last time I did that ..... xD
anyways enjoy u stay at the academy
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Judgment Dragon 13th October 2013, 6:45 pm

Sosuke_Aizen wrote:This is a repost from JD's other forum:One of the TOP contributors on the first forum, I have arose to power again and will use my zanpakto kyokasuigetsu to make you all my slaves. Or we could just chill. I would like to be cool with everyone, but if you lose my trust, it'll be hard to get back. I'd like to become a mod, where I got close on the last forum but due to various (technical issues) it never happened. I'm interested in helping everyone grow. I will be going a weekly deck list for all the new guys who want to have fun. I will try to hold polls and build the top deck for you guy's pleasure. I'm up for a duel anytime i'm on, if i'm not busy helping someone or dueling another member. Tournaments are a big part of what I like my experience to be like on forums like this. Me and JD are in talks of making a ranking system for inside your dorms and maybe even an overall. I'll try to keep you updated on how it all goes. I love to rp. If ANYONE (of any dorm) is interested in Bleach, or wanting to get to know about it, then just talk to me. I'm glad to say i'm caught up on the manga and am pretty knowledgable. Feel free to confide in me for any troubles at home, school, etc., I'm there for you, I probably went/am going through it. Keep your head up!
       Also, I'd like to inform you all i'm thinking of starting a new group, the "New Espada"
I need the 11 best from my dorm {(ranked 10-0)Least to greatest in skill} to help me. Duel your way up to the number 0 spot and and challenge me, the leader, and, if you win, you can take over the leader's position until someone takes it from you. Interested? TELL ME. Look forward to befriending you all!
 -Aizen
Hey welcome to HDA I have returned, and I shall RISE! 416687979 As soon as I get someone to do GFX my academy will be up an running. Anyway I hope you have a great time, enjoy your time here I have returned, and I shall RISE! 416687979
Judgment Dragon
Judgment Dragon

http://judgmentday.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down