Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

My Locals Report DNR Top 8 :(

Go down

My Locals Report DNR Top 8 :( Empty My Locals Report DNR Top 8 :(

Post by The Life Less One 25th November 2013, 2:17 pm

Ok guys this is a report for the locals i went to in bermondsey on sunday 24th november. Yes I did NOT reach Top 8 because I lost to dark worlds and bujins. Now enough of this and now onto my report My Locals Report DNR Top 8 :( 416687979

So I dueled 5 times and won 3 times and I was using my constellar build before i improved it yesterday so yea.

MATCH 1 Constellars vs Evilswarm (2-1)

Game 1
Ok so game 1 I rolled a 5 and he rolled a so I started. I went first turn Pleiades with Kaus and Pollux combo. Suprisingly he tried to veiler my pollux and I told him he couldn't because Pollux eff doesn't activate it just resolves. He believed me and I continued. He put veiler back in his hand. I then activated Kaus eff and changed both to lvl 5 and overlay for Pleiades. I end turn after I set 2 fiendish chain and MST. I ask him why he didn't veiler my kaus but he didn't reply. After that he special summoned mandragora by effect then summon casstor and used eff to summon thunderbird. He then went into a bahamut i took my pleiades at that point I used my backrow to stop pleiades but since he had control of it was GG anyways since thunderbird provide great offense to bypass my trap heavy deck.

Note: I did use my first fiendish chain on his bahamut but he had a pandemic in hand.

Game 2
Game 2 was over pretty quick. I used tenki to search Kaus. I summoned pollux then eff to summon algiedi then eff to ss kaus. Then i used Kaus to make algiedi and pollux lvl 5 and go into pleaides. Unfortunately for him bahamut didn't help since i veiler it and return his backrow back to his hand in EP. Then i normal summon my lvl 4 and used pleiades eff to get rid of his only backrow which he had set. Then I attack with pleaides and his bahamut goes poof. Then i attack with both bear and kaus who both had 100 extra attack from the tenki. In M2 I overlay for cowboy (def) then eff to ddeal 800 points. I just killed him with my traps this duel and managed to beat him with a zenmaioh to destroy his set backrow.

Game 3
I won game 3 quite easily. He opened with a really bad hand (apparently) and when he did summon Bahamut i used torrential tribute and then chained pleiades eff to send the tenki i used back to my hand for another search. I then activated tenki and got in pleiades again and attacked directly. But i wasn't over he goes into bahamut and i couldn't stop him coz pleiades had no material left and pulled no good traps. He took my pleiades and attacked me. Next turn it was pretty much game I had won. I used star cradle to get my pollux and kaus back from grave. Then used the combo to get rank 5 number 61 on the field and eff to pop my own pleiades and that was pretty much game

MATCH 2 Constellars vs Dark Worlds (1-2) loss

Game 1
So it was a pretty standard dark world deck and he managed to beat me in the first round. Thought I had game until he went birdman and then returned his grapha for an extra pop on the field which was slightly suprising.

Game 2
This game i won as i used D. Fissure which i sided in coz the only card it hurts in my deck is pretty much sombre so yea My Locals Report DNR Top 8 :( 416687979. After D.Fissure he didn't draw into any MST and eventually i pushed for game.

Game 3
All I can say is that this duel was boring. Skill drain sent me packing and ofcourse i don't draw into any MST

MATCH 3 Constellars VS Bujins (0-2) loss

Game 1
Bad match-up for me. Lost first round quite easily because of an annoying bujingi crane and quilin which kept me suppresed for awhile.

Game 2
I should've won this game since I knew he didn't have any bujingi cranes in hand since he didn't protect his susanowo with it. But I didn't take into account he had an honest in hand which seemed weird coz he didn't use it when i attack susanowo.

MATCH 4 Constellars vs Gishki (2-0) --> first time against the deck in real life lol.

Game 1
Great match up for me whenever he got a ritual monster on the field i just used pleiades to bounce it back or just fiendish chain the thing until I could get something like another pleiades or number 61 to deal with it.

Game 2
He had a bad hand no aquamirror or photomirror just won in about 3 turns I believe. Omega + Pleiades xD

MATCH 5 Constellars vs EXODIA (2-0)

Game 1
He was a great player but just had EXTREMELY BAD HANDS AND DRAWS. Kinda felt sorry for the guy he would've won with the right draws

Game 2
Same as above.

Results
I didn't reach Top 8 this time due to my 2-0 loss against bujins which kinda sucked and the player went on to top 8 but lost after.

Pulls
I won a raffle and won 5 astral packs :Di got really excited but didn't pull jacksh*t.
Only one of my friends went top 8 this time with his Fire Fist deck but me and my other friends left but he did reach top 4 :/ (so jealous he had extremely easy match-ups) Suprisingly I didn't run into any dragon rulers or dragunity rulers so that was fun bbut i could've taken them if I sided in Imperial Iron Wall which again only kills my sombre's eff

Notes: I had no constellar ptolemy M7 during this tournament I still don't so yea really need that card. Also think I should run abyss dweller in this deck.

Thank you guys for listening to my report on my locals. My locals are in bermondsey hosted by bermondsey gamers club on clemonts rd come find me on december 15th for regionals My Locals Report DNR Top 8 :( 416687979.
~ The Life Less One
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down