Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus

2 posters

Go down

Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus Empty Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus

Post by Almighty Yeezus 29th November 2013, 3:32 pm

Okay so I created a tournament back in Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 am

http://herobreakduelacademy.motionforum.net/t259-millennium-items-the-shadow-games-are-released

Even thought up my own effects for it. This academy was created when? 2013-05-28 by Lord OrochiRune judging since he's the founder and that's when his account was made. Now, from that alone, dark magician 85 said that he claimed to he went to XDA when it was being created in the mid summer and that he gave me this idea? When I already thought of it? That makes sense to you? Alright, your tournament was created recently a few days ago, judging from this:

https://heavensduelacademy.forumotion.com/t1169-millennium-item-tournament .

XDA's new Millennium Era tournament was created on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46. Meaning that I created it on HDA and XDA before you guys even knew about it.

Now, this all got me confused since he was insisting that he created it. I was thinking "What is he talking about, I never even knew who he was until XDA had an alliance with HDA." Until recently today, I found out he edited my tournament post with this

Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus 8081

So I had enough of this. I went online and found every single source I could find about the Millennium Item and I found out that it was actually created in 2009 by a user name Assassin from Duel Academy http://www.duelacademy.net/t1344-millennium-items-winner-assassin. This is the oldest source and probably the first ever Millennium Item Tournament/Event that ever existed. Now you're probably wonder "Yeezus-sensei, I thought dark magician 85 created it?" Well you see, my child, dark magician 85 said it himself

Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus 9l4V2Qv

If you were to assume that during the time of 2010 dark magician 85 were to have created an Millennium Item tournament, the fact remains the same that Duel Academy had already came up with the idea before this guy even existed in the academy world.

Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus QwOaTju

*Sigh* Go take a nap now, dark magician 85, you sound ignorant. Neutral 

- Yeezus
Almighty Yeezus
Almighty Yeezus

Back to top Go down

Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus Empty Re: Who created the Millennium Item Tournament? - by Yeezus

Post by The Life Less One 29th November 2013, 3:37 pm

Lol ok now since this is over with topic locked lol
The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down