Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

+7
Kakashi Hatake
Aaron
Hell Kaiser
Luck God Marth
dresto5
Grand Master Zero
Megurine Luka
11 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here) - Page 14 Empty obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

Post by Megurine Luka 8th July 2014, 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

At heavens duel academy, a plane holding many transfer students arrives and begins unloading
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka

Back to top Go down

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here) - Page 14 Empty Re: obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

Post by Decker 14th July 2014, 10:22 pm

King Dex starts to disappear 'how can a simple girl defeat me how i dont understand" a portal opens to the shadow realm and Dex is pulled in it "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" the portal closes and the sky clears
Decker
Decker

Back to top Go down

obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here) - Page 14 Empty Re: obelisk vanishing roleplay (post here)

Post by Megurine Luka 14th July 2014, 10:27 pm

"NOOOO!!" Winry tries to escape through the shadow realm portal before it closes her in
Megurine Luka
Megurine Luka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Kaiser 15th July 2014, 10:18 pm

Themis watches in shock as they disappear.
Hell Kaiser
Hell Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 15th July 2014, 11:27 pm

Jaden then grabbed katori and threw her out of the shadow portal. his final word were no I hope you , winery , Tyler, and Themis have great lives without me and if you see jay-lee tell her I care for her very much. the portal closes without a trace of Jaden. when Jaden was in the shadow realm he saw a bright light as he went closer it was his brother Obito . Obito then said to Jaden why are you here you should be alive and well. Jaden then told him his story of what happened after Obito's death to how he saved his friend from the shadow realm. Obito then told Jaden that he can leave the shadow realm if he beats his evil self and become one with it. Jaden's evil version appeared in front of him saying so are you ready to be stuck here forever and I watch you suffer as much as you made me suffer by depressing me. both had killing intent in there eyes they both activated there duel disk and began.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Master Zero 15th July 2014, 11:46 pm

as Jaden stood victories over his evil double he saw a bright door way and he walked through it and everything finally came clear. in a few days after Jaden's heroic act a strange purple light appeared in the bowls of the building of the abandon dorm . when the light disappeared a person was laying on the ground as he got up its eye were red like blood and its hair was black as he got up he felt very weak he walked his way out of the abandoned dorm. he looked all over the surrounding area to try and find any civilization. Jaden then found his way back to obelisk dorm where he collapsed from exhaustion in the middle of the garden were he finally closed his eyes for a long deserved rest . as he was taken to the infirmary for exhaustion he looked as if he was grinning about something.
Grand Master Zero
Grand Master Zero
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14