Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Heavens Duel Academy
Welcome to Heaven's Duel Academy. Please sign up and enjoy!
Heavens Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Menu
Events
Latest topics
» Discord Group with Yugioh Tournaments and Teams if anyone is still around
by clark3000mkp 27th January 2022, 9:50 pm

» Is anyone still go to this academy
by me22 7th March 2019, 4:50 pm

» Happy 2017 and everything else :D
by clark3000mkp 5th November 2017, 1:43 am

» Link Summoning Thoughts?
by clark3000mkp 2nd March 2017, 2:03 am

» Yugioh Duel Links
by clark3000mkp 2nd February 2017, 12:03 am

» If anyone's interested...
by Koinu Kitten<3 1st February 2017, 4:20 pm

» Raise your hand if you still check here
by BarcodePez 12th October 2016, 12:37 am

» Merry Christmas!!
by InfernoNeos 21st January 2016, 6:38 pm

» The Main Shop (Remake)
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:09 am

» Mr. Shy is here
by Dead PhoenixFX 30th November 2015, 8:08 am

Council of ten [FAQ] (For people who want to know.)

Go down

Council of ten [FAQ] (For people who want to know.) Empty Council of ten [FAQ] (For people who want to know.)

Post by Wiluthen 27th June 2014, 4:39 am

Just clearing this up all council of ten involvement is left up to barcode.

This topic / FAQ is for people who want to know the creative process for the council of ten and there possible involvement in the roleplay.

Who or what is the council of ten?: They are the ten highest duellists of the surrounding countries one for each country. The head also known as codename 'The Nightmare' runs the organization to deal with any academy creations. (The creation of academies within there countries.) As well as city tournaments the darker side of the council was made to deal with the unsightly problems like murderers, thefts and all the in between. Think of them like a private military that has there hands in the surrounding countries.

Why create the council of ten?: Well the council of ten was a thought process to deal in a what if scenario. Barcode and my self were sitting in skype one day when i thought of this scapegot in a what if scenario. The what if scenario was if the school lost to the number hunters what then? Im sure barcode has other plans in that what if scenario but we dont want the school to be run by number hunters the rp would get to stale quickly. So the council of ten was born to deal with this what if scenario.

Are the ten going to be played by players or npc's?: Well to be honest this might be a npc thing until one or two council members show up at the academy. When they do show up they will be played by me or a admin.

How much thought has been put into the council of ten?: The names and bios / personalities / descriptions and decks have already been created by my self so no creativity or additions will be needed by anyone all of them are mostly lawful good so there's no swaying between dark and good choices.

When will we expect any action from the council?: Well first off im not quite done with the 1 paragraph bio's yet also i have to hand create the decks matching the rp standard. Also once thats all done its shipped off to barcode to be looked over in detail. Once that's done there involvement will become situational.

Any other questions you want to ask? Feel free to ask all the questions you want about this im open to questions or suggestions on deck styles and all the inbetween. I hope this FAQ wrapped up any questions you may have. Enjoy and hope to see you all with the finished project.
Wiluthen
Wiluthen

Back to top Go down